The big fat Panjabi weddings are always the talk of the town and so are the dashing grooms of it, they indeed prove that “Sing is King”. With the wedding season started in October we are observing the major experiments of these grooms that are beyond golden and beige sherwani’s. At this fashion revolution our Sikh grooms are on the front foot with their color game strong as ever. They stand out for their bold attire, unique color combinations with their better-halves, statement jewellery pieces, and their endless charm. From Sikh groom sherwani to heavy kalgi or neck pieces, they have raised the bar very high.
Here are the super dapper trends that stand out the most for us:
• This Panjabi groom chose quite a unique floral yet all green color and no doubt he looks like some bollywood model.
• The recent hap wedding of Panjabi music industries superstar gurdas maan’s son Gurickk maan. The groom choose designer harpreet&rimple outfit and the wedding looks like a fairy tale.
• This burgundy color is big yes of this season.
• Next is also one of the harpreet&rimple collection that remain in the list. This whole golden-greenish attire speaks royalty.
• If not with the sherwani’s grooms are doing all the experiments on their dupatta,s which give a refresh look to them such as this bottle-green odhni.
• The groom does not look any less than a prince charming in this maroon-beige sherwani and the jewellery is acting as a cherry on the top.